1) The Nashua Cape Cobras are going to dominate the Bizhub Highveld Lions in their RAMslam T20 game
2) Tickets cost just R30 (available from here or at the gate)
3) Watching a game of cricket while the sun sets over Newlands during summer is amazing
4) Even if you don't like cricket, you can still come along for the vibe of a T20 game
5) Sunday is a cheat day if you're dieting...so you can enjoy all the food that's available (but leave some for the rest of us, okay?)
6) It's clear skies all day, but it's not going to be too hot in the afternoon
7) You could win R1 million! All you have to do is catch a six...with one hand...easy, right? This guy managed to do it:
Gates open at 12h30 on Sunday, and there will be an opening game between some of the Nashua Cape Cobras players and the KFC Mini-Cricket players from St Andrew Primary School!
The main match starts at 4pm.