More on KFM
MiCasa releases 2 minute shower song to save water
Sanlam has challenged 10 of SA's biggest artists to remix their top selling songs into two minutes.
Only 60% of a cow is used for food. The other 40% will surprise you
Cows are used for so much more than just food; jet fuel, medicine and other weird and interesting things. Check out the video to find out more.