1. 13:00 - 16:00 Sechaba G
  2. 16:00 - 19:00 Drive with Carl Wastie

Some of you may know what cows are used for, but some of us may not. The uses may be surprising and weird.
Check out the video below.

This article first appeared on 947 : Only 60% of a cow is used for food. The other 40% will surprise you

Recommended

by THE NEWSROOM

More on KFM