13TH CHEQUE ON KFM MORNINGS
THIS JANUARY, STAND A CHANCE TO WIN AN AMAZING 13TH CHEQUE ON KFM MORNINGS.
Are you hanging your head in shame after partying up a storm in December? We saw you, living your best life with your squad, swiping that card left, right and centre and, just going all YOLO on the ‘gram.
So, now that Dezemba memories are starting to fade and, Janu-worry’s got you sweating bullets, watcha gonna do, boo?
We got you… because we know that January is a 52-day month and, you’re already rationing the last of the toothpaste, Kfm Mornings with Darren, Sherlin and Sibs wants to give YOU a 13th cheque in Janu-worry.
To enter, tell us why you deserve a “13th cheque” and who knows? You could be a winner.
Please fill in the form below
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 14 January 2019 to 25 January 2019 on Kfm 94.5.
- Participants stand the chance of winning one month’s net salary.
- For a chance to participate, entrants must enter at kfm.co.za and provide their details when prompted, provide a motivation for their entry and provide their individual net salary income.
- The winner will be selected from an online entry and contacted.
- The winner must provide proof of net income by way of a company salary payslip, not older than 3 months.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm 94.5, 702, 947 or CapeTalk within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeited.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com