Dis-Chem and Kfm 94.5 Competition
WIN YOUR SHARE OF R25 000, PLUS A HOST OF OTHER AMAZING PRIZES WITH DIS-CHEM AND KFM 94.5.
Dis-Chem is bringing Disney’s biggest characters to Kfm 94.5 and we’re giving you 25 000 reasons to share in the fun. Just listen out for the Dis-Chem jingle on the Kfm Flash Drive. And when you hear it, you’ll need to send a Whatsapp.
We could be calling you to pick your favourite Disney PopStix, for your share of R25 000, plus tickets to see The Lion King movie. And the chance of going into the draw for the ultimate grand prize which includes a Golden Simba PopStix, and a Disney hamper.
New Disney PopStix from Dis-Chem. Pharmacists who care. On Kfm 94.5
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 22 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 on Kfm 94.5 and kfm.co.za
- For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to listen out for the Dis-Chem jingle during the Flash Drive between 15:00-19:00.
- Listeners will be prompted to WhatsApp their name and ID to 082 536 1536.
- One participant will be called live on air on The Flash Drive between 15:00-19:00 from Monday to Friday.
- The participant will be asked to name one of the Disney characters from the “movie of the day” in order to receive their share of R25 0000 in cash as well as two tickets to see The Lion King movie.
- The participant will then be awarded with the cash amount hidden behind the character identified.
- The amount which will be awarded on each day will be between R4000- R6000 per day.
- At the end of the competition, the five daily winners will be entered into a grand prize draw in which the will stand the chance to win a Golden Simba PopStix and a Disney Hamper.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be entered into the draw to win a Luxury Safari for 4 with Legacy Hotels and Resorts. This part of the competition will be managed By Dis-chem.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm 94.5, 702, 947 or CapeTalk within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeited.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org