How Lucky can you get?
So, how BIG a difference could a share of R6 000 000 make in your life? This BIG SEPTEMBER, Kfm 94.5 and Lottostar are making it easy to find out. There’s up to R100 000 up for grabs… 4 times a day… every day… from the 11th till the 29th of September.
To enter; follow the link below, register and answer the easy Lottostar question. Then listen to Kfm 94.5 weekdays, between 6am and 7pm. If we call you, you’ll win a guaranteed R5000.
If you've placed a bet on Lottostar in the month of September, we’ll give you a chance to choose a numbered lottery ball between 1 and 49 LIVE on-air. Each numbered lottery ball has a cash value ranging from R500 to R100 000.
You get to walk away with the cash behind the ball you choose.
Win BIG and feel great on Kfm 94.5 this BIG September –thanks to Lottostar.
How lucky can you get?
LottoStar is licensed by the Mpumalanga Gambling Board. No under18’s. National Responsible Gambling Programme 0800 006 008. You are not playing directly in these lotteries but rather betting on the outcome or result of such lotteries.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 1 September to 29 September on Kfm 94.5 and Kfm.co.za.
- To participate, listeners must correctly answer a question on www.kfm.lottostar.co.za
- The competition is only open to participants 18 years of age or older.
- Participants are required to be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed, this entry is linked to an ID number.
- Winners will be announced daily on Kfm 94.5 between 6am and 7pm from 11 September to 29 September.
- Winners will be awarded R5000 cash and will be asked to pick a lottery ball from the numbers 1-49.
- Each lottery ball will be valued between R500 and R100 000.
- For the purposes of this competition an “active Lottostar player” is defined as someone who has made at least a single bet on www.lottostar.co.za in the month of September 2017.
- If the listener is an active Lottostar player (as defined above) they will win the amount attached to the lottery ball they have chosen.
- If the listener is NOT an active Lottostar player (as defined above) they will not win the amount attached to the lottery ball they have chosen.
- The prize is not negotiable and not transferrable
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- Kfm 94.5 and Lottostar will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and Lottostar will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- The winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Lottostar and Kfm 94.5.
- In terms of the provisions of the Financial Intelligence Center Act of 2001 it will be necessary for the winners to furnish Lottostar with a copy of the winner’s identity details (from an identity document/passport which must be valid), proof of residence in the nature of a statement/invoice of account (rendered by a City Council or a bank in the case of mortgaged property) and proof of bank account details (which statements shall not be older than 3 (three) months). Should you have failed to comply with the provisions of FICA then Lottostar shall be prohibited from paying the prize money to the winner.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5 and Lottostar, the prize will be forfeited.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Lottostar, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions laid out By Lottostar View Here
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.