Kfm Mornings and La Parada are here to help a brother out.
Do you know what the 14th of February is?
Well if you don’t know and you’re in a relationship, brother you’re in trouble.
It’s Valentine’s Day and the pressure is on. This is the one day where brothers are expected to go above and beyond. If you forgot to plan something special for Valentine’s Day e-mail us at email@example.com and tell us what happened… how did you forget this special day? And you could win 1 of 5 fine dining experiences to La Parada Restaurant worth R2000 each.
Send your e-mail, then tune into Kfm Mornings from 6 – 9am on Thursday, 14th February to find out if you’re one of the five lucky listeners who will be dining at La Parada this Valentine’s Day.
La Parada Bar De Tapas. La Parada serves innovative and mouth-watering dishes with a Spanish influence.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on Kfm Mornings from 12 February to 14 February 2019 on Kfm 94.5.
- For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how and why they did not make any plans/reservations for Valentine’s Day.
- On Valentine’s Day (Thursday 14 February) 5 finalists will be called on-air and awarded a table for two at one of three La Parada restaurants and their bill will be settled to a maximum of R2000.
- The judge’s decisions are final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm and La Parada will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm and La Parada will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on kfm 94.5, 702, CapeTalk or 947 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If the full R2000 is not reached then the excess cannot be banked and spent at a later stage. Whatever remains is waivered and forfeited. Should the winner go over R2000 on the evening then they are responsible for the difference.
- The winner will be awarded a R2000 dining experience to one of the following branches: Bree Street, Constantia Nek & Waterfront
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of La Parada, PRIMEDIA Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.