Kfm Sanlam Money MeetUps Competition
WIN R10 000 daily with Sanlam Money MeetUps
Match the clue with the name and WIN R10 000 courtesy of Kfm 94.5 and Sanlam Money MeetUps.
Guess the financial planner by matching the clue with the name and WIN.
If you want to win get onto www.moneymeetups.co.za and look for someone who matches these criteria:
• Based in the Western Cape
• Will help you with Retirement
• Is Female
• Is more than 50 years old
• Enjoys the outdoors
Sanlam Money MeetUps
Talking about money is personal and can be downright intimidating unless you
find the right financial match.
This savings month Sanlam helps you do just that by bringing you Money MeetUps, an easy to use platform to find the right financial partner. Someone that won't only understand your financial goals, but also share your personal interests too.
Visit www.moneymeetups.co.za today and set up a free, no strings attached consultation with a financial planner that's just like you.
Money MeetUps is Sanlam's initiative to help South Africans start their journey to financial freedom. Sanlam is a licensed FSP.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on the KFM mornings show from 15 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 on KFM
- For a chance to participate on-air, listeners will need to listen to the KFM mornings show for clues to answers that can be found on www.moneymeetups.co.za
Listeners can enter via www.kfm.co.za
Via SMS on 32948
- Daily Winners will be contacted directly by phone and notified live on-air on KFM by the radio presenter and awarded R10 000.00 cash prize. Their name and entry will be published on the KFM.co.za website and social media channels.
- All Winners of the daily cash prize will be drawn by KFM and determined by random electronic selection.
- Winners will not be expected to purchase a financial product, either before the competition (in order to stand a chance to compete) or after the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- KFM and Sanlam will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- KFM and Sanlam will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- KFM and Sanlam reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Sanlam, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older, be a citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa and be in possession of the relevant identification documents verifying such status.
- The Competition is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions