We’re looking for the Kfm Teacher of the Year
We've read over thousands of entries from across the Cape, and narrowed down the field to just ten incredible teachers.
You've heard their stories on air, watched their interviews, and maybe even been lucky enough to have been in their classes... So now, it's time to vote for the Kfm Teacher of the Year 2020!
The winning teacher will receive R15 000 for themselves and R10 000 for their school, thanks to Pick n Pay School Club, and one lucky listener could be walking away with R5 000 - just for voting!
Some ground rules - you may only vote once for your Kfm Teacher of the Year, and duplicate votes will not be counted.
So make sure you're sharing with your friends, families, neighbours and co-workers to ensure your favourite teacher is named Teacher of the Year on Kfm Mornings with Darren, Sherlin & Sibs!
View Terms and Conditions
- • This competition runs from 09 November 2020 to 01 December 2020 on Kfm 94.5
- • From Monday 09 November to Friday 13 November we asked listeners to nominate their favourite teacher and tell us what makes them the real MVT – that’s Most Valuable Teacher who they believe deserves the title of the Teacher of the Year for 2020.
- • In order to enter and nominate your teacher, you will have to complete the form on the online page.
- • From Friday 13 November to Thursday 19 November 2020, on Kfm Mornings the teachers who have made it into the top ten will be profiled live on air at 06h40.
- • From Friday 20 November 2020 12:00pm listeners will be invited to vote for their favourite teacher of the year nominee.
- • Listeners will be able to vote for the favourite teacher nominee on this page, you need to complete the form which will be live on the page in order to place your vote.
- • Voting will close on Sunday 29 November at 12 midnight.
- • The teacher who is voted as the Teacher of the year will receive R15 000 cash and their school will receive R10 000 cash with the nominator receiving R5000 cash.
- • The Teacher of The Year will be announced on Tuesday 01 Dec on Kfm Mornings between 06:00-09:00.
- Additional prizes:
- - Each of the 10 finalists will receive a Carrol Boyes gift box cracker set valued at R600.
- - Each of the 9 runner-ups will receive a R500 Carrol Boyes voucher
- - The Teacher of Year will receive a R1 000 Carrol Boyes voucher
- • Kfm 94.5 and Pick n Pay School club will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- • Kfm 94.5 and Pick n Pay School club will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- • A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- • If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- • In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- • Kfm 94.5 and Mr D Food reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- • Employees of Kfm 94.5, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- • By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- • All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- • All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions
Pick n Pay Schools Club is dedicated to supporting South African educators and learners with content and experiences that are relevant, exciting and stimulating. Through this platform, both learning and teaching is enhanced, and communities are uplifted. We believe learners should be given every opportunity to reach their full potential, and Pick n Pay School Club curriculum-aligned content and material is developed in such a way that it facilities an enriched education.Pick n Pay School Club is an exciting free educational programme supporting more than 3000 primary and high schools across South Africa.