Share your ultimate summer playlist and win with Kfm 94.5
94 Songs of Summer With Coca-Cola on Kfm 94.5… Refreshing Your Summer!
On Friday the 13th you get to choose all the summer anthems on Kfm 94.5.
Tell us which song is on YOUR ultimate summer playlist and we could be adding it to our playlist… Plus a chance to win your share of R40 000 in cash!
Giving you Kfm Summer Feels.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on the Kfm 94.5, from 21 November 2019 to 12 December 2019 on Kfm 94.5.
- To enter, listeners must submit their top three “summer anthem” tracks on www.kfm.co.za.
- From 23 November 2019, if one of the listener’s songs is selected, they will be called live on air, and will go into the draw for one of four R10 000 cash prizes, to be announced on 13 December 2019.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 and Coca-Cola will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and Coca-Cola will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm 94.5 and Coca-Cola reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Coca-Cola, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.