1. 10:00 - 13:00 Ryan O'Connor
  2. 13:00 - 16:00 Sechaba G

(Here's an explanation of what the water restrictions are.)

When reporting people who ignore water restrictions you must provide as much evidence as possible related to the incident.

Photographs and precise details are vital.

If there is scant evidence, the city will still warn an alleged wrongdoer that they have received a tip off.

However, the city can only fine if it has evidence.

Here’s how to report noncompliance with water restrictions:

  • Call 0860 103 089 (choose option two: water related faults)

  • Use the city’s Service Requests Tool

  • Send an email to water.restrictions@capetown.gov.za

  • SMS 31373 (max of 160 characters)

More in this Feature